Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jennifer Kotwal

Jennifer Kotwal

Date of Birth
14 August 1983, Bombay, Maharashtra, India

Birth Name

Jennifer Dinshaw Kotwal

Trivia

Studied economics at HR College in Mumbai, India.

Personal Quotes

"I will accept any film that has a good storyline. I know most Kannada films have a good story, and the industry people are really hardworking. Another advantage is that Kannada films are finished on the planned date. As for the roles I would like to do, I should say that I would like to work in different types of roles. I would like to do comedies as well as emotional roles. I am basically a director's actor, and it is left to the director to get the best out of me." (November 20060

"I got into modeling when I was doing Economics at HR College in Mumbai. I did commercials like an ad for noodles with Shah Rukh Khan and Chyavanprash with Amitabh Bachchan. The Lakme ad I worked in is still being telecast now. I did some television programs for Sony and Zee TV. While I was doing the commercials, I also did a photo shoot. Some of those photographs later landed up at Ramoji Rao Productions, who offered me a role in a Telugu film. It was by sheer luck that I got Jogi."

No comments:

Post a Comment

hor

LATEST JOBS IN SAUDI ARABI

HOLLYWOOD BOLLYWOOD