Thursday, December 24, 2009

Genelia

Genelia, who debuted in Kollywood through the Shankar directed film 'Boys' and rose to absolute stardom with the blockbuster 'Santosh Subramaniam', is an infrequent kind of an actress who has the rare combination of both the suave performance and charming looks.



With more and more of her films becoming major hits at the box office of Kollywood, Tollywood and Bollywood, Genelia has been flooded with offers from producers and her schedule has become too hectic to commit herself to other projects. But despite her chalk-a-block schedule, the actress always looks refreshingly different.


When she was asked on her fresh looks, Genelia answers in her trademark style as, 'Is it? I don't know. I guess I am just growing up. Perhaps the reason could be my 'take it easy' attitude like Hasini in 'Santosh Subramaniam'. I am neither irked nor bothered by things happening around me. I am always cool, confident and cheerful.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

hor

LATEST JOBS IN SAUDI ARABI

HOLLYWOOD BOLLYWOOD