Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kamalinee

The actress is happy with the way her career has shaped up. “I'm really a lucky to be introduced through the real legend of Indian Cinema Bharathiraja. He taught me a lot in Bommalattam. Many spoke of his short temperament but he is cool. If you satisfy him fully with your performance, he will never get angry. I have a big dream in south film industry. Many producers from Telugu industry also have approached me for their new projects. But I will accept only good offers, said Kajal.

Kamaline Mukherjee is keen and confident to make a strong comeback to Tamil Cinema. The young actress, who made a mark for herself acting with Kamal Haasan in 'Vettaiyadu Vilayadu', ventured to Telugu filmdom and did a handful of films.


After a brief interval, she is back to Kollywood to do a movie for Raj Television Network. She has played the female lead in 'Kadhal Na Summa Illai' - a remake of the Telugu hit 'Ghamyam'. The Tamil version features Ravikrishna and Sharvanand.



Since 'Ghamyam' was a blockbuster in Tollywood, Kamalinee hopes that it would recreate the same magic in Tamilnadu as well.


When queried as to why it has been a long time since she was seen in a film, the actress says, ' I did get some offers here. But I wanted them to be meaningful. I don't want to do movies just for the sake of doing them'.


'Kadhal Na Summa Illai' will go on to become a hit, she says.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hor

LATEST JOBS IN SAUDI ARABI

HOLLYWOOD BOLLYWOOD